R.I.P Alexas Karras





Sad news was received at the Disco Mansion. Alex Karras, former NFL player..... and in my opinion, a great, but underrated, actor passed away this morning.

Alex Karras, former NFL lineman, actor, dies at 77

"Alex Karras, the rugged lineman who anchored the Detroit Lions' defense in the 1960s, then went on to an acting career in which he starred in the sitcom "Webster" and famously punched a horse in the 1974 comedy "Blazing Saddles," died Wednesday. He was 77."


Here are some of my favorite Alex Karras movie scenes:

Mongo (Blazing Saddles)






I absolutely adored him in "Victor Victoria"






I first saw Alex in the made-for-TV movie "Babe" and was so impressed with his performance as George Zaharias that I became an instant fan.

Alex was married to the actress Susan Clark (whom he met on the set of "Babe") for over 32 years. They starred together not only on "Babe" but also in the sitcom "Webster"






The Diva is suddenly feeling so very old.







No comments:

Post a Comment